Finding the medical help that you and your family need can sometimes be a challenge. If, for instance, you go to the hospital emergency room when it is not necessary you will pay a very high price. If you wait from Friday night until Monday morning when you can get an appointment on Monday morning to get the care that your son needs you will waste valuable time when he could already be feeling better.
Getting reliable, convenient, and affordable care can help you make sure that your family is healthy faster and that you can afford to pay the cost of the care that you receive. Instead of paying expensive hospital emergency room bills for care that could be given some where else, people who take the time to carefully consider where they will get their care can opt for a walk in health clinic. No wait. No unnecessary inflated bills.
Consider some of these facts about the reasons that Americans find themselves looking for care, and the various reasons why they decide to go to the closest walk in clinic:
- 65% of individuals older than 60 years old experience dizziness or loss of balance, often on a daily basis
- 69% of Americans indicate that low back pain affects their lives on a daily basis.
- 85% of urgent care centers are open every day of the week.
- Occurring in 70% of the nation’s population at sometime in their lives, dizziness is the second most common complaint heard in doctor’s offices.
- 80% urgent care centers provide fracture care.
- According to the Urgent Care Association of America, an estimated 3 million patients visit these clinics each week.
- 40% of people indicate that they try to their relieve lower back pain by exercising.
- Although they try to exercise, it is unfortunate that 40% of people suffering from long-term low back pain do not see a physical therapist or a doctor.
Medical help is important to you and your family, but unless it is a real emergency there is no reason to go to an expensive hospital emergency room to get the needed care.