Health and Fitness Tips

live a long, healthy life one step at a time

Walk in clinic portland

On site Diagnostic services such as Phlebotomy and X rays are now required by the UCAA to be offered at every accredited Urgent Care center. 68 percent of all urgent care centers offer on site, acute physical therapy as well. Approximately half of all the urgent care centers in America are located in stand alone buildings, primarily because 60 percent of the urgent care centers in the US are privately owned by physicians and other owners where the other 40 percent are hospital owned. Today, American urgent care centers account for close to $14 billion in annual revenue. If you are feeling ill or have suffered a recent injury but are unsure if they warrant a visit to a doctor Portland, consider an Urgent Care Portland Oregon center for treatment.

Much like a doctor Portland would offer, urgent care beaverton can handle some of the non life threatening ailments such as sprains, strains, pulls, and common viruses. Most urgent care centers are now even offering Std testing portland. The growth of urgent care centers is to reduce the crowding in the ER and at the doctor Portland offices. From time to time, a doctor Portland can give you a recommendation for urgent care instead of scheduling a visit to their office. In the event your condition requires a visit to the doctor Portland, the urgent care center will advise you on how immediately you need to consult a physician. Read more articles like this: