Pain can make you feel powerless.
As a growing number of Americans deal with back pain disorders, there are more and more reasons to make sure that you are able to get through your day with as little pain as possible. When you are in pain or do not feel well, you can find yourself unable to be productive at work, unable to handle the challenges of caring for your children, and unable to get the amount of activity and exercise that you want to make sure that you stay healthy.
Fortunately, with the help of experienced chiropractors you can get the pain relief that you need to live a normal and productive life.
Spinal Disorder Treatments Provide Patients with a Fuller Life
If you are someone who has had to limit activity because of back pain, then you likely know the importance of finding the right kind of treatment. For many who are looking for spinal disorder treatment, relief is often found in a combination of exercise, stretching, chiropractic care, and pain medication. Starting with exams with or without xrays, the initial evaluation process is always important. Following this exam, the most experienced chiropractors offer various kinds of spinal manipulation therapy. Likewise, doctors offer spinal disorder treatments that when used in conjunction with chiropractic care can be very beneficial.
Consider some of these facts and figures about the spine care industry and the impact that it has on the many people who deal with lost productivity and activity because of back pain:
- 33% of female adults suffer from back pain. This percentage compares to 25% of males.
- 81% of U.S. adults who were surveyed indicated that they believe chiropractic care could help a great deal or some with neck or back pain.
- 50% of all working Americans admit to having back pain symptoms each year.
- 31 million Americans are experiencing low-back pain at any given time.
- 1.5 billion people worldwide suffer from chronic pain.
- Experts estimate that as many as 80% of the population will experience a back problem at some time in their lives.
It is important to make sure that you are getting the care that you need for the back pain that you experience. Without the correct combination of care from a medical doctor, a chiropractor, and medication, you might find yourself dealing with pain that keeps you from being your best self.